Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Office 365 demands product key

hrh747hrh747 Posts: 13Member

Tinkerer

Hi,

I bought a new Acer Switch Aplpha 12 and want to activate the 30 day free trail office product but the system prompts me for the product key!! I checked everything that was in the shipping box from the Costco and can't find any product key. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Joe

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-KarpAcer-Karp Posts: 1,869Acer Crew

Acer Crew

You should not need an activation product key to activate the trial.

Get Office icon, try Office in the pop-up window and follow the steps.

Let me know if this help resolve the issue.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].
  • hrh747hrh747 Posts: 13Member

Tinkerer

Good morning,

Thanks for your reply. When I try to click on the office icon or any of its product like word, excel and so on it automatically takes me to the activation screen to enter activation key or product key. If I dismiss the activation step, I eventually get into the product itself but I can load or create documents. If you can help me to get around the activation, that will be tremendous.

Thanks agian

Joe

• hrh747hrh747 Posts: 13Member

Tinkerer

Correction: I meant I can't load existing files or to create a new one.

• billseybillsey Posts: 5,704ACE Pathfinder

I think the step you are missing it the "Get Office" app. I you just try and start any Office piece it'll give you that behavior until you have activated the trial.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.