Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I am new Acer owner of a R11 and I set it up with my Microsoft account. I want to change it.

I set my R11 up with my microsoft account and now I want to start over. I didn't realize I didn't want to do that. Is there any way to change the log in completely on my laptop?

Best Answer

• padgettpadgett Posts: 3,923 Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer

Do you have a local administrator account ? If so create a new local user account with appropriate privileges and change the default login to that.

FAQ & Answers

• padgettpadgett Posts: 3,923ACE Pathfinder
    Accepted Answer

Do you have a local administrator account ? If so create a new local user account with appropriate privileges and change the default login to that.

• purplekatpurplekat Posts: 2Member

I would still rather resset the laptop for the administrator. Is that possible?

• padgettpadgett Posts: 3,923ACE Pathfinder

Are you able to create a new local account with admin privilage ? (Settings>Accounts>Family and Other People>I Don't have...>Add user without Microsoft Account )