Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

tried to factory reset xc-603g and power went out during reinstall, now wont stop restarting. Help?

AJ_TibAJ_Tib Posts: 1Member

I had a virus or a bug on my comuter so I thought I would just factory reset it and would just get all my suff back over time because I won't lose much. But while it was reintalling windows 10, my power went out and when i turned it back on it would go throuh the booting process with ACER on the screen the just black for two days strait. Then I tried to Google a way to fix it and it told me to hit Shift and F10 to get to a menu and change a setting from 1 to 3. (Sorry, I actually don't remember what thing I changed.) Now I can't find what web site I went to and when I turn my computer on it boots up through the two ACER screens then a screen that says 64% donlowded pops up for a second or two then it restarts and it dose it all again.

Thats the story behind it, and I was woundering if a new copy of windows would work or is my hard drive to messed up and I need a new one, or any other advise anyone has would be helpfull.

Thank you for your time,

AJ

FAQ & Answers