VN7-592g no audio output device

Options
Mr4
Mr4 Member Posts: 1 New User

Upon setting up and transferring my files, it suddenly went BSOD and said APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. After the restart, my audio suddenly stopped working. "no audio output device" when i hover to the icon. I looked at the device manager and only saw NVIDIA virtual audio device under the sound,video and game controllers. I tried resetting the lapto, restarted the windows audio in the services and reinstalled the realtek audio device from acer site. Thank you for the help!!

<UPDATE>

upon checking the device manager, i saw that the intel smart sound technology has a device status: The device cannot start. (Code 10). The device is not in a valid state to perform this request. I'm stucked :/

<<UPDATE>>

after doing a loooooot of solving, when i turned off the laptop and then turned it on again, it suddenly work o.O will update this topic if it didnt work again 

<<<UPDATE>>>

When i plugged in my earphones, it didnt work again, back to the same problem. then when i disable enable it, it worked again and i tried plugging my earphone, and it still worked. Another is that the volume is also buggy. super o.O

Answers