Battery Problems with Aspire E1-571

ekhn
ekhn Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi everyone,

I have an Aspire E1-571 for three years now. I have done all the Windows Updates, so now I have Windows 10. The first problem is that I cannot seem to find any Acer drivers for Aspire E1-571, the only drivers available are for Windows 8. The main problem is that since the last big Windows 10 update, if I unplug my computer it shuts down. When plugged in and working the battery message says "o% 01 min ti full charge". As I am sure you understand this is highly unpractical. So I was wondering if you could offer me some suggestions, mainly to find out whether it is a system or battery problem, since I have tried all the solutions I found on the Internet but they didn't work.

Thanks in advance!

Katerina 

Answers

• Acer doesn't support your laptop for Windows 10. That's why there are no Acer drivers. You need to Google drivers or use Windows update.

From what I see, the battery problem is a Windows 10 bug that may get solved with a Windows 10 upgrade.

With no drivers and this problem, I would suggest you roll it back to Windows 8,8.1

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/rollback-from-windows-10