Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

I have 2 technical questions to ask regarding my laptop ( Acer Aspire E14 E5-411-C3K3.

I bought this from GHERTZ in SM Dasmarinas.I bought it brand new with preinstalled Windows 8.1 Single Language with Bing.There is no problem with it although I would like to upgrade the RAM from 2GB up to 8GB.I understand this is the maximum allowed.Where in Dasmarinas can I have it upgraded.I have seen a youtube clip on how to do it yourself,but I rather have a technician do it as I am afraid I might touch something and it does not work.

The second question is that does this laptop have a dual voltage regulator built-in or is it in the adaptor provided.The rreason I ask is that my home country is England where the voltage 240v.Would I be able to use this laptop in England as well or would the voltage upgrade damage it

I look forward to the replies regarding these questions

Thankyou

FAQ & Answers

1. if you prefer a technician, you can try to an Official Acer support service: http://www.acer.com/ac/en/PH/content/service
    2. your AC adapter can handle every voltage from 110 to 240, so you just need the correct wall plug adapter and nothing else. You can check by yourself looking at specs printed on the AC adapter.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Only to complete the Ironfly's reply:

2. your AC adapter can handle every voltage from 100 to 240, so you just need the correct wall plug

adapter and nothing else. You can check by yourself looking at specs printed on the AC adapter.

Image-1.jpg

• NEIL36NEIL36 Posts: 8Member

Thankyou very much for the quick reply.I clicked the link you attached and have found the nearest Acer Authorised Tech to be at Waltermart in Dasmarinas and thanks once again for answering the other question.