Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Keyboard stops functioning on veriton M4630G

Once I installed Win10, the USB Acer keyboard started malfunctionning (erratic key responses, no responses at all, etc. A reboot of the system settles the problem... for about 10 minutes. I tried the keyboard on other computers: works fine. I even tried an old PS2 keuboard, with the same results. I updated all the available drivers published on the Acer Web site to no avail. A call to the Acer service center resulted with the suggestion that I should revert to Win 7. Unbeleivable !

Has anyone encountered a similar problem ? Ps help needed.

vital

Best Answer

• Acer-KarpAcer-Karp Posts: 2,261 Acer Crew
    Accepted Answer

After upgrading to Windows 10, if there are issues with the drivers, please run Windows Update to install the appropriate drivers.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].

FAQ & Answers

• Acer-KarpAcer-Karp Posts: 2,261Acer Crew Acer Crew
    Accepted Answer

After upgrading to Windows 10, if there are issues with the drivers, please run Windows Update to install the appropriate drivers.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].