Acer predator 15 laptop

theotroller1
theotroller1 Member Posts: 5 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Issues with Predator sense multimedia mode.

Hey there, ive been using this for a while and i love the multimedia mode, but out of the blue, it just stopped letting me switch the screens saturation. I uninstalled it, then reinstalled the neweset version two days ago. it still doesnt work, is there anything that i may have triggered? i really loved multimedia mode but now it doesnt work.Man Sad

Best Answer

• Ice-9
    Ice-9 Member Posts: 29

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Reinstall the Nvidia drivers, I literally just made a post about this and the fix.

Answers

• if you go to Predator Sense settings you don't have any more option to switch the screen mode?

Every macro is only able to be taken once. So if you did custom settings you might have assigned it to another botton, then it does not work any more at the "old" button.

You  can adjust the screen settings also with Sense without the buttons.

• theotroller1

I have the options, when i select a new mode, the on screen display lets me know that the mode has switched. But I see no difference. my eyes work believe me. i have the suspision that the computer thinks it is changing modes, even though it isnt. everything elese in predator sense works fine.

• Ice-9

Tinkerer

Answer ✓

Reinstall the Nvidia drivers, I literally just made a post about this and the fix.

• theotroller1

I'll give it a shot

• theotroller1

well that didnt work

• theotroller1

I would like to apologize, it did work, i just needed to restart my computer, thanks a bunch

• Ice-9

Tinkerer

No problem, glad to help!

• LuciIsI
    LuciIsI Member Posts: 2 New User

When is this crazy gaming laptop comming out 

[inappropriate content removed]

• LuciIsI
    LuciIsI Member Posts: 2 New User

Or am I just stupid and it already has