I can't download MacAfee on my Acer Iconia Tab 8 W8 as it says I need more than 248mb

Options
Ahurler
Ahurler Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello. Could someone please help me. I bought an Iconia Tab 8 W8 table from Pc World last year together with MacaFee LifeSafe.  It now says that my free trial has expired and I need to renew the subscription, however, I still have one until October 2016. I have tried to download it but it keeps saying that I need more than 248mb. I took it back and was told that the motherboard needs replacing. Apparently that had been done but I still have the same problem. I have now been told that I cannot use Macafee with that tablet. The table has 2GB and 32GB memory. Could someone please tell me if that's true?

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options

I would recommend you go in the mAcfee website and check. I can guide on how to update McAfee Antivirus.

http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35422#_ga=1.48299301.263337500.1415824428

Press the Windows () key + Q to bring up the search Charm.

Type McAfee, then select the McAfee software installed from the list of results.

Click on McAfee Updates.

Select Check for Updates.

The application will check, download, and install the most current virus definitions.

Once completed, click Done to return to the main screen.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.