ASPIRE V15 BRICKED RANDOMLY!?

DarkStyle38
DarkStyle38 Member Posts: 4 New User
I was very happy with my brand new Acer laptop since it was very budget friendly and had OUTSTANDING specifications for its price range. However, after four months of schoolwork related use, it had froze when typing a word document in Microsoft Word 2016 and reboot. Now it shows nothing but the Acer...Explore Beyond Limits logo with no sign of operation from the operating system, neither did the loading wheel even show up. Once in a while it would say "Recovery and something to do with a device or driver missing or corrupt while displaying error code 0xc000000f. I've tried booting from a Windows 10 usb flash media with the same results as before being stuck at the Acer logo. I've tried loading the set defaults in the UEFI Bios. I have never altered with any of the drivers or pre-installed software neither have I ever installed anything other than MS Office, Google Chrome, etc. Also, yes this laptop did come with Windows 10 pre-installed. I need help as working on an iPad Mini isn't so great (no really it sux).

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

try to boot pressing ALT+F10, if you get the same error, please contact Acer support service, i suspect an hardware issue.

I'm not an Acer employee.