Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer aspire 5349 bluetooth

can acer aspire 5349 use bluetooth and if it can what program do i need to download please help ???

Best Answer

• DOMINICKJEWETTDOMINICKJEWETT Posts: 7Member
    Accepted Answer

what if i put a pci card in that has both wifi and bluetooth built in to it could my acer aspire 5349 use bluetooth then ?????

Answers

• JoanaJoana Posts: 1,291ACE Pioneer

Right click in my computer, click properties and click device manager, in the list look for "bluethooth device", if you dont find it, it does not have bluethooth. You can also contact Acer support for help.

• DOMINICKJEWETTDOMINICKJEWETT Posts: 7Member
    Accepted Answer

what if i put a pci card in that has both wifi and bluetooth built in to it could my acer aspire 5349 use bluetooth then ?????