Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Faulty USB Ports

ninjaauntninjaaunt Member Posts: 1

Hi, I have an ACER ASPIRE V3-372. I just bought my ACER laptop this year and I am experiencing problems with the USB ports. The USB ports are unable to detect any devices. When i plug my usb cable to the computer and my phone, my phone charges but the computer does detect the phone. I have tried all the online solutions recommended by others(Uninstalling drivers and rebooting etc) but it still doesnt work. All of my USB ports are unable to detect any device(mouse, thumbdrive etc) May i get some help please>< I use my laptop for school and i need this problem fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you in advanced 

FAQ & Answers

• John_Wayne4John_Wayne4 Member Posts: 1

I am having a similar issue with the exact same model as you. Except its just with my 2 USB 2.0 ports and I also don't get any power from them as well. My USB 3.0 port still works (have not checked USB 3.1 type c port). Have tried uninstalling drivers from device manager then restarting and also downloading the USB 2.0 drivers again, nothing seems to work.