My Acer Aspire T3-710 making D/C hardware sound

zookeeperz
zookeeperz Member Posts: 1 New User

I have just bought an Acer Aspire T3-710. Which was totally mis-sold to me as a high end gaming PC. After explicitly asking will this PC play the latest titles and is the GTX745 GPU up to the task. PC world is full of nKnow nothings don't bother asking their advice they obviously are paid to occupy the section they work in but have 0 knowledge about PC's. Too the point of my post. I am getting an intermittent disconnect hardware sound . Same sound as if you were taking out a USB device and reconnecting. There are only the mouse and keyboard plugged in to the USB ports

as when I purchased the tower it came with a keyboard and mouse ( wireless) but it didn't supply the USB receiver for them, So they are totally useless. I had to use some old pre-historic Microsoft wired board.

So as you can imagine at the moment I am a little peeved with the service I have received. In conclusion where can I get the Wireless usb receiver for this moused keyboard set and what is this darn bedoink sound that is plaguing me. I don't expect this from a brand new PC. Any help on this will be greatly appreciated

Best wishes

Zoo