Computer System Tweak

mandala
mandala Member Posts: 2 New User

There are some tips for tweak computer

Configure Windows Update

wu-settings.jpg

Windows Update is great, but if it is set on autopilot, It‘ll download updates that demand a reboot, then pester you forever to install them, and eventually reboot by itself. Affect the Windows Update settings (inside the Windows Security section from the Control Panel ) to download updates but ask you whether to install them.

Disable System Restore

32.pngmenjual genset perkins
You are able to gain lots of drive space by disabling System Restore. (You ought to already possess a backup regimen set up before you are doing this. ) In Vista, right-click My Computer, select Advanced system settings, click the System Protection tab, and uncheck any drives. In XP, right-click My Computer, then under System Tasks, clickIn XP, right-click My Computer, then under System Tasks, click on "View system information." Click on the System Restore tab and click the box next to "Turn off System Restore on all drives" to disable it.

Disable Windows Animations

MaximizeWindowsAnimation.jpg

Sliding Window animations look cool, but you are able to improve system performance by disabling them completely. Right-click My Computer and attend Properties. In Vista, select Advanced system settings, or click the Advanced tab in XP. Click Settings inside the performance box and uncheck any box that says animate, slide, or fade.

Custom Toolbar

windows-taskbar-new-toolbar.jpg

If you are constantly accessing a specific folder, you are able to add it within your taskbar for quick access. Right-click the taskbar and scroll to Toolbars, then select New Toolbar. It‘ll open an Explorer window, so browse within your folder and choose it. It is also handy to feature My Computer like a toolbar.

Disable Delete Confirmation

rb.PNG
You are able to disable the confirmation that pops up everytime you delete something by right-clicking the Recycle Bin and selecting Properties. Uncheck the delete confirmation box, click Apply after which OK, and you are done. Also, you are able to bypass the Recycle Bin entirely by holding through Shift key while deleting files.