V3-575G-72YJ black screen freeze

AbruziniAbruzini Member Posts: 1

Hello!

Recently, i bought a Aspire V3-575G-72YJ. Windows 10 64bits, with the latest bios and drivers.

Almost every time that the screen goes down because of inactivity, when i try to wake up the laptop the keyboard leds turn on, but the screen keeps black and seems like the pc freeze. I have to force the shut down/reboot using the turn on/off button/key on keyboard.

Also, sometimes when i shut down the laptop using the option on windows 10, the laptop also freeze and i need to force shut down with the button/key on keyboard.

I did some research and i found that probably the problem is with the Intel's Management Engine driver. (it's on version 11+) I read that this version cause some problems of this kind. I tried to do a downgrade to a older version (10 or 9.5) but i can't. I guess that the bios, or something like that, is blocking it.

Can someone help me with this problem?

Thank you.