My New Predator 17 G9-792-707A I have questions about.

hasskabal
hasskabal Member Posts: 2 New User

Hello,

First I bought a new predator 17.
Although it is gtx908m and video card. I purchased did not place me in the game code for Tom Clancy's The Division, Purchased with the GTX980 video card Predator far as I know we have the right of free games. When I wrote my laptop when I entered my serial number NVDIA website. It says the serial number is not available. how I can get this game for free?

And the second question, I have 16 GB of RAM in my machine. And behind slots are empty. I think that this in RAM under the keyboard. How do we get here? I change my RAM and I want to run dual-channel all taking the same brand. Are there any guidelines to reach RAM under the keyboard?

Thank you Predator Team...

Answers

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer

Hi,

this game-bundle thing seems to depend to the shop, where you bought it. I found some on my country, which are offering this, but some do not. For me it was the same, code did not work.

But as I'm really curious, do you really nead more than 32 GB? I ordered 2 modules today, because I play around with virtual machines and their number of cuncurrent opened vms is limitied by the RAM. But for all other things I use, it's a bit overdosed. Only for machines wth 4K display it should be useful.

But okay display, does the 792 have a gsync display? Or what else is the main difference to the G9-791?

cheers

steve

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer

and sorry I forgot:

to open it is quite easy if you are used to open notebooks. There ony some screws (i think 8) to open.

But bad thing is, you are loosing warranty (i think so), because it's not any more the serviceable area.

• hasskabal
    hasskabal Member Posts: 2 New User

I think the difference between 792 and 791 512gb SSD, 2TB HDD
    G-Sync is not on the screen again. It also provides support when you connect the monitor.
    I want to use as RAM quad channel. So 2133mhz as efficiently. Now dual channel 1066MHz running.