acer liquid jane S55 problem

KD1
KD1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives

where can I fix my cracked acer phone liquid jade S55 screen in South Africa? I've tried to resend it to where i've bought it but they are telling me the price cost more than the price of the phone its self. How come??

please refer me or tell me what to do, i tried finding places with screen phones but they are unable to fix my acer liquide jade.

my concern is how can acer put a product on a market and fail to put service provider or spare parts while you know that chances of a screen to crack is high?

i'm very much looking for a help on fixing my phone with a reasonable price.

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi KD1,

Unfortunately, with the cost of electronics today, there likely isn't much room available when you look at the cost of the part(s) and add any labor into it that would allow for a reasonable price for you and for the service center to not lose money. In some cases, there aren't individual pieces of the display, they're manufacturered as one piece with the entire display, casing, and occasionally even the MB.

Sometimes a new device is more cost effective than repairing one. That is becoming more common place with tablets and phones.

Cory

• THABO49
    THABO49 Member Posts: 2 New User
    THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM I AM EXPERIENCING HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA THE PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE 
  • THABO49
    THABO49 Member Posts: 2 New User
    THABO49 said:
    THIS IS THE SAME PROBLEM I AM EXPERIENCING HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA THE PARTS ARE NOT AVAILABLE 
    THABO49 said:
    COULD YOU PLEASE ASSIST US