Will the Predator 15-17 ever have a G-Sync screen?

bobafett
bobafett Member Posts: 1 New User

I am interested in purchasing a Predator 15, and I have heard that it is a really good computer. I have also heard that it would be better if it had a G-Sync screen. I also have read a lot of reviews in which people say that it may come out sometime in the future. 

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi bobafett,

I don't have any news to share, but if gsync remains popular and as Nvidia gets better at the technology, it would only make sense to see it in smaller form factors like a notebook and eventually a tablet.

Cory

• beststevie
    beststevie ACE Posts: 506 Pioneer

My question here is....what does Gsync improve if I play for e.g. Just Cause 3 with highest settings wiht around 60fps (at the top) with vsync (adaptive sync) on a G9 791 with GTX 980?

Maybe the next GPU from Nvidia fits for this, but currently for me it doesn't make any sence (regarding current titles).

I had the G751JT without Gsynch, which was albe to do gsync with a leaked driver. It's kompletely different here because of the active Intel Grafiks and no possibility to do a custom resulution with 75 or 100hz instead of 60. They now sell the feature for also the old notebooks. They just update Bios I think to get the licence for Gsync ative, I think.