acer aspire one d270 recovery

zaaaaz
zaaaaz Member Posts: 1 New User

how i can dowload Aspire One D270 Netbook Software. Aspire One D270 restore disk plesase

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer

IF you are still using the same HDD that came with your system. You could try the ALT+F10 when you start the computer... That would take you into the Restore system from Acer. However if you have a different HDD or your HDD has been Cleaned by some software that would delete all partitions then you would need to contact the Acer Store and put in the SNID # of your computer or the Ser #. They can make you a Restore Set for your sytem...

James

https://store.acer.com/en-us/extended/recovery/

• amazone
    amazone Member Posts: 2 New User

Beste,

omdat mijn D270 traag was geworden heb ik jullie instructies gevolgd en de recoverysoftware er op gezet.
    Echter, er moet iets fout zijn gelopen. Toen hij met het recoveryproces bezig was heb ik hem alleen gelaten en toen ik terug was was er niets meer op het scherm te zien en kreeg ik hem ook niet meer aan, op geen enkele manier (ook batterij al verwijderd en terug ingestoken). Geen enkel geluid, geen enkel lichtje.
    Wat nu????
    (deze laptop is nooit opengemaakt geweest)

• amazone
    amazone Member Posts: 2 New User

Also in English

I did like you suggested with the recovery software because my laptop was getting slow.

I left the laptop alone while he was recovering and when I came back the screen was black.
    I couldn't get it started up any more, also not after taking battery out.
    No sounds, no lights.
    What now?
    This laptop has never been opened..