Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

This page has been archived.

The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information, and links on this page to other sites may not work. This page has been archived for future reference.

Visit our Product Forums for more current content.

Replacement charger for Acer Liquid Leap Active watch

I've lost the small piece that connects the watch, itself, to the charging cable. I'm willing to buy said piece and the charging cable if that is the only way to acquire only the missing piece. It seems that there is no replacement charger available anywhere on the internet let alone on the Acer website. I was told by best Buy to contact Acer for this problem.

FAQ & Answers

• Hello,

I suggest you to contact your Acer store by phone or by chat.

Here is the small charging dock:

WA-LLA_charging dock

• Angie1Angie1 Posts: 37Member Die Hard

Try to contact Acer Support! 

:) :)  Smile you don't when you are going to miss a tooth  =) =) 

Like if you like my answer 
  • MbuxMbux Posts: 1Member New User
    I have the charger for my acer smarrwatch. The magnetised one with 2 pins. Where can i get it? Please help🙏🙏🙏
  • I believe that currently the only way to get one is through Acer Support. They have a part number (HC.70211.0AS I think) for the charge cable but I haven't yet found a vendor that doesn't want an order for 50,000... :)

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.