Newbie question on BYOC Premium

jshanki
jshanki Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

Hi,

I have bought the new aspire r13 and have installed the BYOC apps installed. In the apps it says you have premium and expires in 2 years. Is there a cost associated with byoc?

Thanks

Shankara

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]

Answers

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter

Hi jshanki,

All the basic functions of abApps (short for Acer BYOC Apps) are free of charge except premium services of abPhoto and abFiles.

If you use the Acer BYOC Apps with any Acer device, you can enjoy a two-year free trial from the date you enable the premium service. For more about premium service, please refer to its Online Help.

With the premium services, you can use abPhoto to share full-resolution photos, and abFiles to view ZIP files, compress files into a ZIP, or download, share, and view files in PDF format.

To get an easy access to abApps, you can watch Tutorial video of the relevant abApps in "Experience Acer BYOC apps"

Acer BYOC Apps Support

• lozano
    lozano Member Posts: 3 New User
    how can i get BYOC PREMIUM

• lozano
    lozano Member Posts: 3 New User
    anyone had an updated software or firmware for ACER Z520..my device last updated 2015...