Aspire V5-591G random black screen.

g_pro99g_pro99 Member Posts: 4

I bought an acer aspire V5-591G-547U less than one week ago. It works great but I get a black screen on random moment. the laptop is still running and when i'm watching a video You can hear a "sound loop" when the black screen occures. The only way to get rid of it is to hold down the on/off button. All the drivers are up-to-date and the temperatures are normal. I just don't now whats wrong. Is there annyone else with the same problem?

Here are the specs:

Acer Aspire V5-591G-457U

Windows 10

Intel core I5-6300HQ

Nvidia Geforce GTX950M (2GB)

8GB ram (DDR4)

1TB hdd

FAQ & Answers

• McNishMcNish Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I have the same problem on my machine V5-591G-547U.

I did not find a solution for it online.

• g_pro99g_pro99 Member Posts: 4

Hi McNish,

I have reinstalled windows but it still occurs. I think it has somthing to do with some software issues from acer. I hope they release a software update soon.

• McNishMcNish Member Posts: 2

I bought this machine on 29 december 2015. So far this error occured 3 or 4 times.

i reinstalled Windows 10 (full clean install, deleted all on hdd) yesterday. Updated Windows 10 and downloaded latest nvidia driver.

Did not get the error so far. Keeping my fingers crossed. I did not install any acer software this time.

I also did a full clean install but it is still happening. It occurs 1-2 times a day and it is just really annoying. I'm going to my local computershop in about 3 days because they are closed on sunday and monday. i'll give you some more info when i know what the problem exactly is.

• vitordouzivitordouzi Member Posts: 1

I am quite disappointed with this acer model. I bought mine recently and was trying to understand where the screen problem comes from. Apparently it's a model problem anyway.

http://www.ultrabookreview.com/9173-acer-aspire-v15-review/

I've send mine back to the factory and they fixed the problem for me. They told me that the motherboard has been replaced. It works great now. I use it mainly for running cad software (autodesk Inventor) and it does it like a champ especially for the price.