Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Wireless Network Adapter driver 12.0.0.116 gives slow speed.

2»

Answers

• pdnRPH
    pdnRPH Member Posts: 30 New User

I had to go to 12.0.0.116 since Creators Update or upon resuming from sleep or reboot, no connection. I do not get a slow speed. However, I have a very fast wifi router and I am ok and fast. Acer still needs to give us a driver that is correct and perfect. Help!

• Kras3169
    Kras3169 Member Posts: 8 New User

I just reported Acer to econsumer.gov which is a site to report International scams online.  It can't be legal to install different hardware than what is advertised on the product itself.  You guys should look to see if you have the same thing going on where a sticker on the bottom of your laptop states it contains a QCNFA344 network adapter, yet your device manager tells you your laptop has a QCA61x4 network adapter.  I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau but since Acer's headquarters is in Taiwan, I don't think I can.  I'm going to try to see if there's anywhere else I can report this.  It's ridiculous, and the fact they're doing nothing to fix the problem is unnerving.  I've had enough.

• ken1943
    ken1943 Member Posts: 34 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    In a new laptop with the Atheros QCA61x4A the speed is low the driver is 12.0.0.910. How about those apples ! ?