K272HUL and Windows 10?

Ozymandius
Ozymandius Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2019 Archives

Has anyone been able to get this monitor to be recognized by Windows 10 or know when drivers for Windows 10 will be out for it?

Answers

• Calvin1
    Calvin1 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have same Question/problem

• Jssssch
    Jssssch Member Posts: 1 New User
    I just found this thread when looking for drivers for Windows 10 and couldn't find any.

I thought I would comment, just in case anyone else is having the same problem.

I telephoned Acer and was told that the K272HUL does not have any Windows 10 Drivers and they are not planning on releasing any :(
    Not good news as Windows 10 uses a generic driver that will only allow a maximum resolution of 1920x1080 and will often have trouble recognising the display as being connected.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    Modern Windows versions recognize monitor specs through plug n play. No need for drivers. I have three monitors connected to my machine ranging from an Acer Z1 (2560x1440) through a full 4K (3840x2160) and they both show up as generic plug n play and work at all resolutions they support.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.