Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

How to enable virtualization on v5-122p

kristian818kristian818 Posts: 3Member New User
edited December 2017 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming

How do you enable virtualization on a Acer v5-122p? I can't find a option in my bios. Is there another way to enable virtualization? 

FAQ & Answers

• IronFlyIronFly Posts: 18,018ACE Trailblazer
    I'm not an Acer employee.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • kristian818kristian818 Posts: 3Member New User

It tells me AMD-V is not enabled in BIOS however I can't find a option to enable AMD-V in BIOS. Where is it?

check your Private messages.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ZlookyZlooky Posts: 1Member

please give me private message too master IronFly.. i want to make virtualization enable. thx before

about the same model?

• gustavo_torregustavo_torre Posts: 2Member

I can not find any option in the BIOS to activate , you can send me a private message form. Thank you

• gustavo_torregustavo_torre Posts: 2Member

No need to send me anything. I could already do . regards

• JC99JC99 Posts: 1Member
    I can not find any option in the BIOS to activate , please can you send me a private message form. Thank you

search google about modded BIOS for your model, keep in mind that you can brick your laptop and you will loose warranty.

• dubmeddubmed Posts: 3Member New User
    > @kristian818 said:
    > How do you enable virtualization on a Acer v5-122p? I can't find a option in my bios. Is there another way to enable virtualization? 
    Hello I have the same question , did anyone help you to solve this? thanks!
    your laptop is  AMD CPU based, so AMD-V is disabled on Acer's BIOS.
    the only way to enable is to mod the BIOS but this can't be discussed here, you have to do a Google search.
  • dubmeddubmed Posts: 3Member New User
    > @gustavo_torre said:
    > No need to send me anything. I could already do . regards

Hello, could you help me how to enable the virtualization in the Bios? same model, thanks!
    as i told you, you need to do a Google search...look for Bios mod forum
  • SaboorSaboor Posts: 1Member New User
    how can i enable vt in acer aspire v5-122P? i can't go in Bios, please help me.
  • Tariqaziz47Tariqaziz47 Posts: 2Member New User
    edited December 2018
    How do you enable virtualization on a Acer v5-122p? I can't find a option in my bios. Is there another way to enable virtualization? I Try Fn+Tap (Tap 3 Times) but it's not working. Please Help Me ASAP

Acer Aspire V5-122p
    on AMD based laptop the option is disabled and hidden.
  • Tariqaziz47Tariqaziz47 Posts: 2Member New User
    How do you enable virtualization on a Acer v5-122p? I can't find a option in my bios. Is there another way to enable virtualization? I Try Fn+Tap (Tap 3 Times) but it's not working. Please Help Me ASAP

Acer Aspire V5-122p

Please Please Please Help Me...