Acer Aspire Z7651 keyboard

Ev1
Ev1 Member Posts: 8 New User

still trying to find justice in that this keyboard to the Acer Aspire Z7651 should not have broken down, and the Acer store HAS no keyboard to purchase to replace it.

Answers

• RevoMaxx
    RevoMaxx ACE Posts: 458 Pioneer

Sadly I don't equate the quality of my Acer Computer by the Keybaord.... Sadly I don't use mine from any of the machines I own besides the ones on the Laptops then I have to. But seeing even then I have had to buy new ones for them as well. In my case first key to go in my Laptops is the F12 and I don't even use them LOL then the next one is the Right Arrow key lol..... 

Anyway I would say do like I do, Only use the Keyboard as a backup... Mine are in the box the computer came with if one of the ones I bought from the store stop working... Only to give me enough time to Buy another one from the store..... Infact there are some Keyboard on the Bay where you can buy like 50 of them at a time LOL I know what would you need 50 for I am just saying.... I like the Microsoft Keyboard 4000 myself.. I have some older Microsoft keyboards as well. The 4000 is my fav anyway.....

James

• Hello Ev1,

Could you give me the first ten characters of the computer serial number (S/N)? Only the first ten.

France