Aspire VN7-591G It does not enter the bios

Options
hwakaba
hwakaba Member Posts: 2 New User

It's Friday the 13th... it all started with bluetooth problems - service is started but can not detect other Bluetooth devices, as well other devices can not detect the computer. Yesterday it worked. I reinstalled the latest drivers from the official site, but it does not correct the problem. I decided to update the BIOS, the update was OK, but when i restart the computer after the upgrade screen hung on the logo ACER and can't enter the bios, F2 key not working and operating system can't load. I opened the laptop and took out on one minute the CR2032 battery for CMOS reset and press reset button on motherboard, then after on other computer i download the file "HadesSX64.fd" on the USB flash drive and using the FN + ESC restored bios, but it did not help - I see now a black screen instead of the logo and just the noise of the fans. Measure the voltage of the battery - 3.12 volts, I think this is normal. I also tried to disable all the devices one by one and try to run without them: the keyboard, web cam, HDD, wifi, memory on the same board as well have tried to change their positions. The result is the same. If I pulled all the memory card, the display backlight is not lit, and with memory cards lights illuminate, but the screen was black. What should I do?

Answers

• MoeP
    MoeP Member Posts: 50 New User
    Options

Hi, I don't know if yours would be like my XC-703G but it also says F2 for bios but I have to press the Del. key instead, and the bios will open.

• hwakaba
    hwakaba Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

It did not help.

• MoeP
    MoeP Member Posts: 50 New User
    Options

ok, sorry, was worth a try.

Moe