Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Touchpad not working

HI.

I have a TravelMate B115-M, and the touchpad is not working at all. In order to do anything, I had to go out and get a wireless mouse. I've tried FN-F7, but that doesn't seem to actually do anything. I even went to the drivers page and tried downloading there but still nothing. When I look under control panel or dvice manager I dont see anything there for a touchpad either. I could really use some help here. Oh, yeah, and I'm using Windows 10 if that helps.

Thanks in advance.

FAQ & Answers

• Since it doesn't work at all, go to Control panel, Programs and Features and uninstall the touchpad driver there and make sure that there isn't any other driver installed for the touchpad. Then go to Device Manager and uninstall the touchpad if it still shows any driver. Then reboot and let windows install the default driver.It should do something with the default driver if it was just a driver problem.