problems with BYOC Apps with an Acer ES1-512

Options
l0st_s0ul
l0st_s0ul Member Posts: 3 New User

I have been trying to get my AbMusic App working so I tried uninstalling what was needed (including Acer Portal) and reinstalling but now when I reinstall Acer portal I get and error message and still not able to get ABMusic working. and ABMusic wont Svnc between Computer and an IPhone (which it has before i installed Windows 10) But now I can't get any of it to work.Acer Portal.jpg

Answers

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter
    Options

Hi l0st_s0ul,

For the error message, please first click [Report], and then try the steps below.

1.Sign out your Acer ID in [Settings] > [Account] from Apps on all PC and devices.
    Note: Your shared photos/music/files will be removed when signing out your PCS. (The original files on the local PC and device will not be affected.)
    2.On iOS, uninstall [abMusic]

On PC, unistall [Acer Portal], [abMedia] and [AOP Framework] in [Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features]

3.Reinstall them Online Help.

4.As you finished, please ensure [Acer Portal], [abMedia] and [AOP Framework] are in [Programs and Features] on PC.

5.Launch [abMedia] on the desktop to sync music by its tutorial video.

If the above can’t resolve the problem, please send feedback via abMedia on PCS and abMusic on iOS to get more help. Thank you.

Acer BYOC Apps Support