VN7 791 color calibration

pl62pl62 Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I'm a french owner of the VN7 791 model with Windows 8.1 (bought in april). I apologize in advance for my english.

1438263114-capture.pngAs you can see, there is a color calibration by default. I want to install Windows 10 on my laptop in a second partition but I can't save those parameters. If I save a profile, the program erase the color settings, rather than save them. So when I install Windows 10, the colors are pretty strange...

I've contacted french Acer assistant and they told me to upgrade the bios. Now, I'm on the 1.07 version and the latest is the 1.11. But after doing this, if there is an issue, you can't downgrade... So, for the moment, I don't do it.

That's why I want to know if someone solve this problem and how. Upgrading the bios can really solve it ? (if someone has already try)

Thanks,

PL62

FAQ & Answers

• pl62pl62 Member Posts: 2

I pull up the subject because I still have this problem but no solution.

Thanks,

PL62

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online938

Acer-Andrey
Acer-Andrey
Acer-Carsten
Acer-Carsten
Acer-Erick
Acer-Erick
AngelPerez
AngelPerez
Balticum
Balticum
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Carringguns
Carringguns
Cyriix
Cyriix
Daledantis
Daledantis
hanks2000
hanks2000
Kanapon
Kanapon
Kev0806
Kev0806
MasoudOMD
MasoudOMD
MaxCapie
MaxCapie
PaulK
PaulK
PHUTI
PHUTI
veeraj
veeraj
Zeiler
Zeiler
ZéHenriquesilva
ZéHenriquesilva
+919 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1311

Total Points:4252

Total Accepted Answers: 164

Leostat Mainframe Wrangler