Screen replacement Acer V5-573p-6486

zmatic
zmatic Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Dear Acer users/professionals/support,

I need to replace the screen on my ACER V5-573P-6486:
a- (current screen) HD screen 1366x768
b- (replace with) FULL HD screen 1920x1080 (w/o digitizer)

Please let me know:

1- compatible FHD screens ?

2- eDP 30-pin FullHD flat video cable ? (if needed)

3- would a screen from other models, like V5-573P-9899 or V5-573G match ?

Many thanks,

Best Answer

• philetus
    philetus ACE Posts: 4,759 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

All( Acer part #s) for V5-573 laptops replacement screens are 1366x768.

Found this at:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Replace-T400-WXGA-LCD-with-WXGA/td-p/145289

"You can easily change out the WXGA panel with a WXGA+ as long as you don't change it from a CCFL to a LED backlit panel. The LCD cable is the same for both the WXGA and WXGA+ panel CCFL baclit LCD.

If you want to change it out to a WXGA+ LED backlit LCD, you will also need it's respective LCD cable, as it is different than the cable for the CCFL backlit LCD."

If your graphics card supports Full HD, follow these guide lines and it may work.

Answers

• philetus
    Answer ✓

All( Acer part #s) for V5-573 laptops replacement screens are 1366x768.

Found this at:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/ThinkPad-T400-T500-and-newer-T/Replace-T400-WXGA-LCD-with-WXGA/td-p/145289

"You can easily change out the WXGA panel with a WXGA+ as long as you don't change it from a CCFL to a LED backlit panel. The LCD cable is the same for both the WXGA and WXGA+ panel CCFL baclit LCD.

If you want to change it out to a WXGA+ LED backlit LCD, you will also need it's respective LCD cable, as it is different than the cable for the CCFL backlit LCD."

If your graphics card supports Full HD, follow these guide lines and it may work.

• zmatic
    zmatic Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

Over a year of infine questions and talks, 100% of them were "IT IS NOT POSSIBBLE" decided to do the replacement on my own and IT WORKS, IT WORKS, YES IT WORKS. No Acer, not anyone else wanted to help, but this message gave me a courage to do it. Many thanks. Conclussion: Don't believe everything you hear, experience it yourself.

• philetus

Glad it worked for you.Hope you're enjoying your full HD.