Answers

• N3gn4v
    N3gn4v Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    Okay thanks.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,740 Trailblazer
    Options
    What does it do when you turn it on? Anything show up on the screen? any noises?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • bluehawana
    bluehawana Member Posts: 24

Tinkerer

Options
    you can buy it at any supermarket it is 3v 2032
  • N3gn4v
    Options
    you can buy it at any supermarket it is 3v 2032
    Sorry for the half of year late answer, i found an unopened 3v 2032 battery. 

How do i open to replace the broken with the new one?
  • billsey
    Options
    If it's the CMOS battery, the old one typically is in a mount and you just pry up one edge to get it out, then reverse that to install. If the battery on your motherboard is soldered in (pretty rare) you'll want to unsolder the old one and solder in a mount for the new one.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • N3gn4v
    Options
    billsey said:
    If it's the CMOS battery, the old one typically is in a mount and you just pry up one edge to get it out, then reverse that to install. If the battery on your motherboard is soldered in (pretty rare) you'll want to unsolder the old one and solder in a mount for the new one.
    It worked! It was a 2032 3v battery and to replace it wasn't any problem. Now it is alive. :D
  • billsey
    Options
    Sweet, great to hear it worked! :)