Drivers for Windows 10 on SW5-11-18R3 Audio and Camera

Options
2»

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

I already answered this in your thread on the Windows Tablets board, but...

OK, before starting the install you'll need to turn off the signature testing:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt(admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

bcdedit /set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS & bcdedit /set testsigning on

c. Close command prompt.

After the install is finished, turn it back on:

a. Press Windows + X keys and click command prompt(admin).

b. Type the following command in command prompt and press Enter.

bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS & bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF

c. Close command prompt.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Richl
    Richl Member Posts: 31 New User
    Options

I did as you suggested and ran the driver update for the Camera Sensor, the result was "Best driver already installed", I then ran the driver update for the Intel AVStream Camera, the result was an updated driver was installed.  When I loaded the camera app it BLUE screened. 

Still do not have a working camera.

• maxotin
    maxotin Member Posts: 7 New User
    Options

This didn't work, unfortunately, because the laptop requested to turn off secure boot, which I was unable to do, because this option is not clickable in the BIOS settings. Can you please advise how to turn off Secure Boot? Here is the message I got:

image.png

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,779 Trailblazer
    Options

IIRC to turn off secure boot you have to set a BIOS password. Make sure you remember what it is and you can remove the password after getting things setup.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.