re: aspire e1-571 windows 10 compatibilty

marky6482
marky6482 Member Posts: 9 New User

ok folks i had many latency issues in 8.1 running a dj software causing spikes to 100% on cpu rendering my laptop useless i had all acer drivers and all windows updates. i paid acer premium to try and help no help there i tried acer no help there. anyone facing these issues when using traktor. ignore that acer say they dont support this model and upgrade to windows 10 with only important windows updates. your laptop will run as it intended to not how acer wants it to with their poor drivers.make sure you format the drive and get rid of them nasty recovery partitions too theyre poo. took me weeks to sus out it was acers crappy drivers making my system run like poo any questions fire away

Answers

• hemispheres
    hemispheres Member Posts: 6 New User

My E1.571 just cant install windows 10. It starts update, bet never gets it, and returns to 8.1. No issues with my others computers.

• marky6482
    marky6482 Member Posts: 9 New User
    Install windows 10 compatibility program make sure u are completely updated in Microsoft update

• hemispheres
    hemispheres Member Posts: 6 New User

Code; WindowsUpdate_80070032 OR WindowsUpdate_dt000 nothing helps of all seach on google for mant people with the same problem. Tryed everything.