Acer v5 571p battery not charging

Options
shawnmatsuda
shawnmatsuda Member Posts: 1 New User

So i just got this new battery yesterday, and it was working fine. It was charging and everything. But today when i woke up i went to plug in my laptop and I notice the charge light wasnt going on. I booted up my computer, and the battery icon says it's plugged in but not charging. The charging light still didnt come on. Is there something wrong with the internals?

Answers

• Alfin72
    Alfin72 Member Posts: 42 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Check if you can do a battery driver reset. Here are the steps: 1. Go to the devise manager. 2. Press and hold the windows key with your left hand and then tap on the letter X key with your right hand. Then select devise manager from the list. 3. Right click on Microsoft AC adapter and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant control method battery and chose uninstall. Click on Action tab on top of the window and chose scan for hardware changes. Let us know if you notice any change after following the above steps. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++If I was helpful, a KUDOS is appreciate and remember to mark "Accept as Solution", the post that solved your problem. Thank you.