Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Help with acer Extensa 5620Z

My computer does not have eRecovery installed and the web site does not recognise the serial number even though their own software found the number which tallys with the number on the tag on the rear. Any help or suggestions would be helpful.

FAQ & Answers

• have you tried pressing ALT+F10 at boot?

what's your OS?

I'm not an Acer employee.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • TheNewKidTheNewKid Posts: 2Member

Hi thanks I tried that and followed a couple of youtube articles but I does not go to the acer screen like the software is not there for it to find. It is windows 7 professional 64 bit

• i would try to call Acer support and give them your SN and ask for Acer erecovery disks or USB for your model:

http://www.acer.com.au/ac/en/AU/content/service-contact

it will cost some AUS.

or find a windows 7 professional x64 installation media (microsoft downloads will not works since your product key is an OEM) and use the product key on your Extensa to install.

I'm not an Acer employee.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.