pci data acquisition and signal processing controller

RoMee187
RoMee187 Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

What the heck is this?

What's the specific driver that I need?

The only drivers I haven't install is USB 3.0. There is none available for windows 10 and I tried installing the windows 7 version in compatibility mode but it didn't install because my laptop didn't meet minium requirements.

My screen is dead so I'm using an external monitor until I can buy a new screen since Acer warranty refuse to fix it. I don't know if this has someting to do with it or not, but I thought I should mention it.

Acer won't help me since this is a refurbished laptop.

-I have a V3-572g-543s

-I just did a clean install of windows 10

-Install all the Windows 10 Drivers from Acer support page

-Reinstall chipset and and other drivers several time

-Windows could not install driver and windows is up to date

This will probably be the last Acer product I buy, Acer support sucks, they will not help you at all.

Best Answer

• RoMee187
    Answer ✓

Thanks for trying, but it didn't work

Thanks IronFly for trying to help me with this.

EDIT: I decided to install the Windows 8.1 chipset driver and it worked. No more error! Yay!

If anyone is having this issue, just downgrade to the Windows 8.1 chipset driver for your device.

I hope the Acer people know that their Windows 10 chipset driver is not working correctly.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Windows logo key + x
    click on Device manager

if Yellow exclamation mark is present
    double click on it
    choose "Details" tab
    from dropdown menu, select HardwareIDs
    click on the first value and copy/paste it here

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • RoMee187

Thanks for the reply. Here's what's listed under Hardware Ids

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA4&SUBSYS_09401025&REV_03
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA4&SUBSYS_09401025
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA4&CC_118000
    PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9CA4&CC_1180

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer

Can you download this drivers?

http://www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=352&func=startdown&id=1665

double click the exe, once the file extract, browse in the created folder and run setup.exe

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • RoMee187
    Answer ✓

Thanks for trying, but it didn't work

Thanks IronFly for trying to help me with this.

EDIT: I decided to install the Windows 8.1 chipset driver and it worked. No more error! Yay!

If anyone is having this issue, just downgrade to the Windows 8.1 chipset driver for your device.

I hope the Acer people know that their Windows 10 chipset driver is not working correctly.

• citsoneouthai
    citsoneouthai Member Posts: 5 New User

good

• citsoneouthai

RoMee187 wrote:

What the heck is this?

What's the specific driver that I need?

The only drivers I haven't install is USB 3.0. There is none available for windows 10 and I tried installing the windows 7 version in compatibility mode but it didn't install because my laptop didn't meet minium requirements.

My screen is dead so I'm using an external monitor until I can buy a new screen since Acer warranty refuse to fix it. I don't know if this has someting to do with it or not, but I thought I should mention it.

Acer won't help me since this is a refurbished laptop.

-I have a V3-572g-543s

-I just did a clean install of windows 10

-Install all the Windows 10 Drivers from Acer support page

-Reinstall chipset and and other drivers several time

-Windows could not install driver and windows is up to date

This will probably be the last Acer product I buy, Acer support sucks, they will not help you at all.

• citsoneouthai
  • RAJACER
    RAJACER Member Posts: 1 New User

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_9D60&SUBSYS_100C1025&REV_21

Device information:

Model: Acer Aspire E15

P/N: NXG3DS1.001

S/N: NXGDS10015***

CPU: Intel Core I5-6200U- 6th Generation

RAM: 4 GB

This laptop came in with Windows 10 Bundled pack. Once while in warrenty my OS corrupted hence I called Acer service who sent in a technician to home. He resolved the problem to some extent with reset, but since it was not completely solved he formatted my system and reloaded windows 10. Since then this problem has been on an never goes off. Thereafter I once again had to format the machine after the warrenty and tried to install Windows 8.1 and the problem solved, but I dont like Windows 8/8.1 so reinstalled Windows 10 and problem popped up again. I downloaded whole drivers pack from Acer website and installed but I am not able to install this up. Provide me with the solution ASAP. Thanks.

[edited for privacy - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]