Acer Clear fi media

toastykitten
toastykitten Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives

I have a Aspire V3 - 772G and enjoy watching blu ray movies using the clear fi media player. However I've been trying to watch the old starwars movies (blue ray editions) using your software, and it keeps freezing. I just end up having to close the program and try again, but it never seems to run for more than 5 minutes before freezing, I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, and I made sure that it updated the aacs keys, but I'm still having the problem. <script src="mshelp://Help/?id=Microsoft.Windows.Resources.Js.HubPreload" type="text/javascript"></script>

Answers

• TeresaHsu
    TeresaHsu Member Posts: 68 Troubleshooter

Hi toastykitten,

abMedia (the current version of clear.fi Media) doesn’t support the function of playing blue ray movies at present. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

However, [Acer eRecovery Management] or [Acer Recovery Management] is preloaded in your Acer Windows device. If you really want to use clear.fi Media to play blue ray movies, you can try to achieve the function by the steps below:

1. Go to [Control Panel]-[Programs]-[Programs and Features] and uninstall abMedia.
    2. Open [Acer eRecovery Management] or [Acer Recovery Management].
    3. Click [Restore] on the left side - [Reinstall Drivers or Applications (PIC 1)] - [Contents (PIC 2)].
    4. Find [Acer Media] or [clear.fi Media] in the Contents list and click the button in the [Install] column to reinstall the software (PIC 3).
    5. Download and install the latest version abMedia on Windows PC from Acer BYOC Apps website.

Acer BYOC Apps Support

PIC 1.jpg

PIC 2.jpg

PIC 3.jpg

• pkgames123456
    pkgames123456 Member Posts: 5 New User
    TeresaHsu said:

Hi toastykitten,

abMedia (the current version of clear.fi Media) doesn’t support the function of playing blue ray movies at present. Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

However, [Acer eRecovery Management] or [Acer Recovery Management] is preloaded in your Acer Windows device. If you really want to use clear.fi Media to play blue ray movies, you can try to achieve the function by the steps below:

1. Go to [Control Panel]-[Programs]-[Programs and Features] and uninstall abMedia.
    3. Click [Restore] on the left side - [Reinstall Drivers or Applications (PIC 1)] - [Contents (PIC 2)].
    4. Find [Acer Media] or [clear.fi Media] in the Contents list and click the button in the [Install] column to reinstall the software (PIC 3).
    5. Download and install the latest version abMedia on Windows PC from Acer BYOC Apps website.

Acer BYOC Apps Support

PIC 1.jpg

PIC 2.jpg

PIC 3.jpg

Hello, i want clear.fi too
  • pkgames123456
    pkgames123456 Member Posts: 5 New User
    TeresaHsu said:

Hi toastykitten,

Acer BYOC Apps Support

PIC 1.jpg

PIC 2.jpg

PIC 3.jpg

I WANT CLEAR.FI TO MY MSI PC