Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

USB Keyboard Drivers do not work Acer Aspire X3470

rnoctus83rnoctus83 Posts: 2Member

Hi!  I am having a hard time trying to find the correct Driver for my Acer Aspire X3470.  Currently I am using the standard PS/2 Keyboard to input commands.  But I do not want to use that Keyboard and I want to use my USB Keyboard. I tried everything to get the right driver for it but I am having no luck at all... is there anyone that could possibly help me identify this problem¿

Capture.PNG

FAQ & Answers

• Coqui13Coqui13 Posts: 1,947ACE Pathfinder

Hi rnoctus83,

The keyboard should have an installation CDC for the driver or once you connected the system should look for the driver automatically, i would suggest to go directly to the manufactures page of your keyboard and look for the driver and installed manually and if it works that way. 

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★

ACE

Pathfinder 2015-2018

★★

• rnoctus83rnoctus83 Posts: 2Member

I will give it a shot and let you know.

• billseybillsey Posts: 4,847ACE Pathfinder

It's also worth mentioning that the keyboard driver will show up under keyboards, not under USB. The base keyboard driver for Windows will be used unless there's a manufacturer specific one to load, and the base driver will work for all typical keyboard functions. If you have problems in the keyboard or problems in the USB port you are connecting to you could see symptoms like you have. Try a different port.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.