mcpaul13 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2015 Archives

Best Answer

• Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Hi mcpaul13,

1st step=

Settings > Apps > All > Clear data in google services framework and restart. 

2nd Step= 

1) log into your wireless router via the computer using it's device IP address. It is probably written on the back of your router. I.e. for time warner cable the address is "192.168.0.1". A Lynksis router is "192.168.1.1". If you are not sure of the ip address search google for " [name of your router] router admin ip address". To log into your device simply type the ip address in a web browser.

2) make sure wireless security mode setting is set to "wpa/wpa2-psk"

3) If it's not, set it to that setting and click apply

If it's set to wpa/wpa2-psk then it's probably a hardware issue with your router. A hackerish way to get around this is to select WPA, hit apply, and then reset to wpa-wpa2.

Your problems should be fixed from here.

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,621 Trailblazer

Going to have to give us a little more to go on... Smiley Happy

What model of tablet? What were you doing or trying to do when the error appeared? Can you write down or take a picture of the exact error message?

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

Hi mcpaul13,

1st step=

Settings > Apps > All > Clear data in google services framework and restart. 

2nd Step= 

1) log into your wireless router via the computer using it's device IP address. It is probably written on the back of your router. I.e. for time warner cable the address is "192.168.0.1". A Lynksis router is "192.168.1.1". If you are not sure of the ip address search google for " [name of your router] router admin ip address". To log into your device simply type the ip address in a web browser.

2) make sure wireless security mode setting is set to "wpa/wpa2-psk"

3) If it's not, set it to that setting and click apply

If it's set to wpa/wpa2-psk then it's probably a hardware issue with your router. A hackerish way to get around this is to select WPA, hit apply, and then reset to wpa-wpa2.

Your problems should be fixed from here.

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

• padmasamal8
    padmasamal8 Member Posts: 1 New User

please could you demonstrate ,where to apply for WPA ?

• soozeee
    soozeee Member Posts: 2 New User

Iconia One 10

• soozeee
    soozeee Member Posts: 2 New User

I cannot pull my keyboard up on my iconia acer 10

• BradPitt1
    BradPitt1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Try this it's worked for me, First of all, delete your old wireless connection in your tablet. Reboot and power on your tablet. and create a new wireless connection. Use the SSID and password that is located on the bottom of your new Gateway.

If it's still not working, try these possible solutions or contact your connection provider.

Good luck!