Want to buy acer laptop

Options
brisueken
brisueken Member Posts: 4 New User

Does anyone have any suggestions on buying a inexpensive Acer laptop with/without optical drive 

Best Answer

• emmar
    emmar Member Posts: 5 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

I bought an Acer Aspire R7   R7 571/R7-572 in 2013, I have no regrets.  It is a convertable laptop to tablet and I especially like that feature.  Not so much because it is an Acer, but because I can fold the monitor down flat on top of the keyboard or just pull it forward and adjust it to my line of vision or to stop a glare from a lamp.  This Acer has a very fast start up.  I will put W 10 on it when it is released.  I also ordered the reformatting stick, but it is very expensive compared to other manufacturers. Being able to reformat has saved me a lot of money since 1996.

Answers

• emmar
    emmar Member Posts: 5 New User
    Answer ✓
    Options

I bought an Acer Aspire R7   R7 571/R7-572 in 2013, I have no regrets.  It is a convertable laptop to tablet and I especially like that feature.  Not so much because it is an Acer, but because I can fold the monitor down flat on top of the keyboard or just pull it forward and adjust it to my line of vision or to stop a glare from a lamp.  This Acer has a very fast start up.  I will put W 10 on it when it is released.  I also ordered the reformatting stick, but it is very expensive compared to other manufacturers. Being able to reformat has saved me a lot of money since 1996.