Can't even post a question

AAurion
AAurion Member Posts: 5 New User

Not sure why I can't even post a question, I keep getting Exception ID: 7AED74DA...

Comments

• Phil-3
    Phil-3 Member Posts: 1,181 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon

Hi AAurion,

It appears you were successful in posting a message here.  Could you tell us a bit more about which board you were trying to post to and what type of device and browser you were using?

Thanks!

• AAurion

When I try to start a question at http://community.acer.com/t5/Discussion-Forums/ct-p/boards, it always gives me that error. I'm on Chrome.

• Phil-3

Are you trying to use the "Ask your question here ..." field on the Home page?

• AAurion

Yes

• Phil-3

Hi AAurion,

It appears you have found a bug in the system.  I am getting the same error when using the "Ask your question here ..." field on the HOME page.

However, the "Ask your question here ..." field works on the board level, so I can offer two suggestions;

Go directly to the board which relates to your topic and use the "Ask your question here ..." option.

OR

Go directly to the board which relates to your topic and use the NEW MESSAGE button which will open the text editor.

create-new-message-orange-2014-09.png

I'll notify the tech team about the issue on the HOME page.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

• Phil-3

Hello AAurion,

The problem which you outlined has been identified by our tech team and will be fixed shortly.

Thanks again!