How remove battery from Aspire E5-571G and upgrade its RAM memory?

Options
BreakLumia
BreakLumia Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi, I do not know how to remove the battery from Aspire E5-571G? 

And I unable to locate the RAM panel on the bottom of the device. 

Anyone please help me? 

Thanks

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

Use a paper clip or pointed object to insert the pit of battery latch, release the latch to spring the battery. Lift the bottom edge of battery bar first to remove the battery.
    Here's the weblink to disassemble and install the memory module  Aspire E5-571

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.

• BreakLumia
    BreakLumia Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options

Hi Sharanji,

Do you mean I need a needle to poke the small hole that indicates removal of battery?

For the RAM, I think it will void the warranty because there is a sticker blocks one of the screw holes. 

I think Acer is not honest in this case because its said can be upgraded to 16GB at maximum but we cannot do it ourselve by not void the warranty. 

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options

Insert a pointed object or the plastic pry into the battery latch and slide to release the lock.

Unfortunately there is no memory bay to open and upgrade memory modules for this model.
    You need to take help of a local technician and upgrade the memory modules without any damage to parts.

Battery.jpg

Click the Kudos kudos-thumbs-up.pngto say “Thanks” for helping! select "Accept Solution" if your issue is resovled.
  • j500
    j500 Member Posts: 12 New User
    Options

Disassemly and Upgrade Tutorial Video Acer E5-571

Disassembly Acer E15 E5-571G/531 Upgrade Ram HDD SSD DVD Clean Fan