Options
2»

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,067 Trailblazer
    Options

Hello,

You wrote:

"This limited warranty extends only to You, the original purchaser, and is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases, or otherwise obtains the Product from You."

So...

I can't write anything more.

France
  • matthewharrison
    matthewharrison Member Posts: 42 New User
    Options

Ah yes....I don't know the people that well & they live 2 hours away from me so it's very inconvenient. I would really like to try to resolve this problem on my own, but no one here seems to have an answers or ideas other than the things I've already tried.

• alkimia13
    alkimia13 Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options

i have the same problem, any solve? im the owner of the laptop, and some ppl is having this problem.... other manufacturing-pc company solve this with a new bios Smiley Sad

• matthewharrison
    matthewharrison Member Posts: 42 New User
    Options

Really?! Glad to hear I'm not the only one, but I wish more people would come forward if there is more with this problem. I have yet to solve it, I've just been trying to keep my battery above 30%. I feel like a BIOS update could address & fix the issue but I don't know if they will do much if there aren't many complaints about it.

I would love to have my full PC power at any battery level, it becomes a pain when you don't notice the battery sneak down under 30 & you have to wait for it to come up over 30 before you can get full performance again.