Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

how to sync email with my computer outlook

nattydreadnattydread Member Posts: 2

How to sync the email on my acer Iconia one 7 with my computer Microsoft outlook.

Is this possible?

Thanks .

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 10,099 Trailblazer

It depends on what type of email service you use. If you Outlook is connected to an Exchange server where the messages remain on the server then there is no problem. Just connect the email client on your tablet using the same parameters you use for your mail server. If you connect using POP3/SMTP (which pulls the emails down and keeps them on your computer) instead then you can set it up but if the computer downloads the message before your tablet does it will never show up on the tablet.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • yourbestfriendlizyourbestfriendliz Member Posts: 2 New User
    this info\; It depends on what type of email service you use. If you Outlook is connected to an Exchange server where the messages remain on the server then there is no problem. Just connect the email client on your tablet using the same parameters you use for your mail server. If you connect using POP3/SMTP (which pulls the emails down and keeps them on your computer) instead then you can set it up but if the computer downloads the message before your tablet does it will never show up on the tablet." might help solve my problem as well. but how to check for parameters? I don't know how to do that. can someone help?
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 10,099 Trailblazer
    YourBestFriendLiz, you likely should start a new thread and ask your specific question there. What type of email do you have? What are you using for an email client on your regular computer? We should be able to figure it out...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.