Intel amt 9.5 on predator G3-605 installation

Tosaf
Tosaf Member Posts: 3 New User
I have acre predator G3-605 desktop with i7-4770 32gb ram 3tb hdd and GeForce 660 card. Operating system is windows 8.1.
Yesterday I went to the acer website and installed Intel amt 9.5 driver. I found it under drivers/desktop/aspire/G3-605/windows 8.1.
At the end of driver installation it asked me to restart the computer and I did....
Once it rebooted I heard a beep of 1 second and it looked like the computer is working, but I couldn't see anything on the screen.
I waited ( was thinking there is some process going on) over night and in the morning restarted the desktop via the power button, but it's still stuck..
It beeps for 1 second, hdd and cpu fan work, but nothing shows up on the screen..
I tried removing the GeForce and plugging in the monitor to the onboard graphics card - still the same.
I tried to reset the rom via the on the motherboard pin -still the same.
I tried unplugging the power cord, removing the motherboard battery and shortening the + and - to reset the bios - still the same...
Please help me...
I called acer tech support but since they told me that my desktop warranty expired they didn't want to help me..
Any ideas??
Thanx a lot.