Password,username,password problems with my accounts

Options
GATrapter
GATrapter Member Posts: 2 New User

As of today I have been trying to sign in to one or the other, or both. I have spent a week trying to fix this problem. I have changed my passwords repeatedly of that span of time. To no avail other than it says my passwords have been changed. But I could not sign in to either of my accounts using the password and email assigned to any given email.

I could not find any means of getting help from Acer or the Community as I could not log in. Today, I found a chat window and after explaining my problem, I was told that to fix it I needed to pay a fee. I did so, and we just left after several hours today on line. They did change my password. And the new password was confirmed. We managed to get GATraper to link and open. But I can not get the magicgraywolf account to open. using the new old or whatever password I can think of.

I would like to get back to that account as well. At present if keeps saying that the community can not recognize me. Also I would like to them be able to decide if I want to cancel one keep both or cancel both.