Acer V5-552G Dolby digital plus home theater problem

2»

Answers

• rein013
    rein013 Member Posts: 5 New User

"The problem arises because iObit have shipped the wrong drivers in the latest realtek update."

dude bro i don't even use iobit , never have never will . i got my updates straight from intel . and after updating from intel that's when the dolby wanted the newer version . so i would have to say i don't think it's iobit or their pay to use software as the culprit . i think acer got it wrong by not keeping their drivers current with intel . 

• ZaneRockstar
    ZaneRockstar Member Posts: 1 New User

I don't usually create accounts cause i rarely go on forums, but i just wanna thank crumblenaut for an awesome solution! Eventhough the interface of the Dolby is pretty dull, it finally works! Thanks alot dude. Smiley Happy

• imamaroon
    imamaroon Member Posts: 1 New User

Thank you crumblenaut!

• ka1
    ka1 Member Posts: 1 New User

hai, mine is acer m3-581tg same problem was irretating me viesion is 7.6.2..... 

plz update it to 7.3...... something (same as refered to Acer V5-552G Dolby digital plus home theater problem).

just downloaded likn given by u , it was really help full for me .... that it was for windows 10 

thanx bro ,can plz give me link for facebook,so that i contact u ....to my mail i will secure it ur id;