help me please

smkmk
smkmk Member Posts: 1 New User
hi
we bought a acer aspire S7 about 5 days ago,from one of the Acer official shops in Malaysia that has been listed in the site,we went Malaysia as a tourist,and now we are thousands of km away from that shop,when we arrived our country we realize that they gave us a demo set,but we paid for a brand New set,we asked for Acer support,we told them that shop cheated us,the seller even pretended to cut the box,when we were buying the product we asked the seller about pen mark and the battery problem but he gave us some reason and we trusted,after we arrived our homeland we wanted to register the product and that was the moment that we realized this was a second handed set,because it has been registered April 2014,but we bought it 09 Nov 2014,and after that we noticed the dirty charger,we told Acer,but they consider this as a misundersanting,and they claimed that they informed us about demo set,we even emailed them the receipt,who pay the price of a brand new set and accept a demo set?they accept to take it back and refund us but we are thousand of km away from them,they insulted us,and now they consider this as a mistake,would you help us to solve our problem?

Answers

• Cory-Acer
    Cory-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi smkmk,

I'm sorry for the frustration your new Acer product has caused you and I hope it was a miss communication that put you in this predicament. I'll send you a private message with information I have available for the best group to help you with this issue.

Thanks,
    Cory