E3 bugs

Options
WillL
WillL Member Posts: 121 Troubleshooter
Other than getting the notification sound without a notification, I have noticed other odd issues with the phone. Anyone else seen these or others? Maybe we can document all here in the hope Acer read and address in a future update.

1) Battery save. I have been using this and even when switched off, would get a message telling me to turn it off when using certain games. After restarting phone and not using battery save I have not seen the message.
2) Phone switching itself on and alarm going off. This morning the phone turned itself on at 7.30 and started playing the alarm. Had I not gone to bed at 3.30 it wouldn't have been so annoying. There are two problems here, the first is I've never used the automatic on and off feature (and when I checked the phone it wasn't enabled) and the 2nd problem is that the alarm was switched off and was set as 8.30 so turning itself on at 7.30 makes no kind of logical sense.

Answers

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

1) looks like an old bug in the first build version release, so strange if you updated to the latest available for WW_GEN1

i don't know if PLUS and standard share the same build, can you check it?

system settings/about phone/build version

2) i really never had this issue on E3 standard

I'm not an Acer employee.
  • WillL
    WillL Member Posts: 121 Troubleshooter
    Options
    Build is 1.016.00_EMEA_GEN1
  • IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Options

WillL wrote:
    Build is 1.016.00_EMEA_GEN1

Same as standard, so it's very strange that behaviour since it was on old build version.

I will add as issue:

GPS loosing fix randomly

Overall device low volume, even if already set to max on system (MT volume values) 

I'm not an Acer employee.
This discussion has been closed.